We would like to remind our patients to continue to wear a facemask when entering hospitals, GP practices and other healthcare settings.
June 2022 closures:
The surgery will be closed on the following dates in June and will re-open the following day:
If you require a GP in these times please call 111.
As per new Government guidance, anyone aged 12 years and over can have a covid vaccine. Anyone aged 18 years and over and three months post second covid vaccine can now have their booster jab.
CLICK HERE to find a walk-in clinic near you or contact the practice to book an appointment.
Anyone needing to show their COVID-19 status will need to get a NHS COVID pass letter. This is not a document which the surgery can provide. Please call 119, option 3 or access the government website to apply online.
Please be advised that the surgery does not provide recovery letters for travel, however if you do not have your email proving your positive result from a PCR test we can provide a print out from your records detailing this for you.
Some private GPs or practices so offer this service and it may be chargeable. Please to do not contact the surgery to request a certificate as we will be unable to assist you.
Our Vision and Values – Care is Our Business
For our patients
- To provide an environment that is welcoming, caring and accessible
- To treat everyone equally and with dignity and respect
- To provide safe and effective healthcare appropriate to patients’ needs, keeping up to date with new developments
- To listen and respond to feedback
For our practice team
- To maintain a safe and supportive working environment
- To encourage personal development and provide training opportunities
- To listen to all members of the team and value their comments and opinions
For our local area
- To consider the wider health needs of the local population and try to address inequalities
- To always be mindful of the vulnerable people in our area
- To work closely with other local practices and the CCG to improve health outcomes