💉 FLU VACCINES 💉
Flu vaccine appointments are available from Saturday 19th September. Please contact reception to book an appointment if you come under one of the following categories:
- 65 years and over
- chronic lung condition
- chronic heart condition
- chronic kidney disease
- chronic liver disease
- chronic neurological condition
- immunosuppressed due to disease or treatment
- are a carer
- live with someone who is on the “shielding” list
- have a BMI over 40
- issues with your spleen
Please note that people in the 50-64 year old age group without one of the above conditions will not be vaccinated at this stage. We are awaiting further guidance from the Department of Health and this is likely be be around November time.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It is caused by a virus called coronavirus.
If you or any of your household have:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of taste or smell
You must all stay at home. Visit www.nhs.uk or call 119 to request a coronavirus test and for more information on the virus.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone. You do not need to call 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Please do not attend the surgery unless we have asked you to do so. If we do ask you to attend, we request that you wear a mask or a face covering. Do not attend the surgery if you develop symptoms of coronavirus.
Our Vision and Values – Care is Our Business
For our patients
- To provide an environment that is welcoming, caring and accessible
- To treat everyone equally and with dignity and respect
- To provide safe and effective healthcare appropriate to patients’ needs, keeping up to date with new developments
- To listen and respond to feedback
For our practice team
- To maintain a safe and supportive working environment
- To encourage personal development and provide training opportunities
- To listen to all members of the team and value their comments and opinions
For our local area
- To consider the wider health needs of the local population and try to address inequalities
- To always be mindful of the vulnerable people in our area
- To work closely with other local practices and the CCG to improve health outcomes