We would like to remind our patients to continue to wear a facemask when entering hospitals, GP practices and other healthcare settings.
Flu vaccines are now available. In line with NHS guidance, we will be using two different vaccines – patients aged 65 and over will receive a different vaccine to those aged under 65. Flu vaccines are now available for the following patients:-
- Anyone aged 50 years or over
- Pregnant ladies
- Patients with diabetes, a chronic heart condition, COPD, are immunocompromised or have a neurological condition
We are also offering the nasal vaccine to children born between 1st September 2017 and 31st August 2019. Please contact reception to book an appointment.
Currently we are experiencing unprecedented demands in primary care whilst also dealing with the ongoing pandemic, staff shortages and the global blood bottle shortage. Please be patient. Please be kind. We are doing everything we can to deal with your requests and queries as quickly and safely as possible.
Our Vision and Values – Care is Our Business
For our patients
- To provide an environment that is welcoming, caring and accessible
- To treat everyone equally and with dignity and respect
- To provide safe and effective healthcare appropriate to patients’ needs, keeping up to date with new developments
- To listen and respond to feedback
For our practice team
- To maintain a safe and supportive working environment
- To encourage personal development and provide training opportunities
- To listen to all members of the team and value their comments and opinions
For our local area
- To consider the wider health needs of the local population and try to address inequalities
- To always be mindful of the vulnerable people in our area
- To work closely with other local practices and the CCG to improve health outcomes