Our practice is highly patient focused and we aim to provide you with a welcoming, professional and comprehensive primary health care service. Patients will receive individual care appropriate to their own needs and this will be delivered by combining the skills of the practice team with other health and social care workers in the community.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It is caused by a virus called coronavirus.
If you or any of your household have:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of taste or smell
You must all stay at home. Visit www.nhs.uk to request a coronavirus test and for more information on the virus.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone. You do not need to call 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Please do not attend the surgery unless we have asked you to do so. If we do ask you to attend, we request that you wear a mask or a face covering. Do not attend the surgery if you develop symptoms of coronavirus.
Our Vision and Values – Care is Our Business
For our patients
- To provide an environment that is welcoming, caring and accessible
- To treat everyone equally and with dignity and respect
- To provide safe and effective healthcare appropriate to patients’ needs, keeping up to date with new developments
- To listen and respond to feedback
For our practice team
- To maintain a safe and supportive working environment
- To encourage personal development and provide training opportunities
- To listen to all members of the team and value their comments and opinions
For our local area
- To consider the wider health needs of the local population and try to address inequalities
- To always be mindful of the vulnerable people in our area
- To work closely with other local practices and the CCG to improve health outcomes