- At all times treat patients with courtesy and respect.
- Explain what we have found during a consultation and include your ideas and concerns when formulating a plan of investigations and treatment.
- Respect confidentiality at all times. We will only pass on information about you to third parties when we have proof you have consented to this, or if we are required to do so by law.
We ask you:
- Treat us with courtesy and respect.
- Take responsibility for your own health where possible.
- Acknowledge that verbal and physical abuse towards our staff will not be tolerated.
- Be as honest and frank as possible about your health and social circumstances when discussing problems.
We are currently accepting new patients. Please go to the registration section for more details.